The Gratiot County Courthouse, including the office of the County Clerk, is closed to the public until April 13. We are providing essential and emergency services via email or by telephone. Should you require service, please contact our office at 989-875-5215 or via email and staff will determine how best to service you. Thank you for your patience during these challenging times.
The Gratiot County Clerk’s office provides the following services and applications:
- Birth certificate
- Civil and criminal court matters
- Personal Protection Order
- Concealed Pistol License
- Death certificate
- Doing business as (DBA)
- Filing military discharge papers
- Marriage certificate
- Notary public applications
We accept credit and debit card payments over the phone or through the GovPay website for all of the above services. (Pay Location Code 5159)
Judge Tahvonen does not require Judge’s Copy. Judge Rick requires Judge’s Copy.
We look forward to serving you.
- Affidavit for License to Marry (PDF)
- Board of Commissioners Meeting Schedule (PDF)
- Candidate Campaign Finance Training 2016 from Board of Education (PDF)
- Concealed Weapons Permit Information (PDF)
- Copartnership Form (PDF)
- County Clerk Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Criminal or Civil Record Search (PDF)
- Divorce Record (PDF)