The Gratiot County Planning Commission holds its monthly meetings the second Wednesday of each month. In the event there are no items to be placed on the agenda, the meeting will be cancelled.
View Full Meeting Schedule (PDF)
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
About the Commission
Created under Michigan Statute, the Gratiot County Planning Commission consists of 5 members appointed by the Board of Commissioners, each serving a three -year term. The Planning Commission is, in general, responsible for:
- Recommending text amendments of the Zoning Ordinance to the Board of Commissioners
- Recommending amendments of Zoning Districts to the Board of Commissioners
- Approving or denying applications for special land use permits
- Reviewing PA 116 applications before submission to the Board of Commissioners
- Various other functions as required under State statute
For further information, please contact the Permits Office or see the Permits Office Fee Schedule (PDF) for a schedule of fees related to this Commission.
- Karla Childers
- Dan Manley
- L. Quinn Lincoln-Keon
- Marc Raycraft
- Caroline Ross
- David Justin